Friday, February 25, 2011

Week 7 -Feb 14 - Feb 20


My oldest did his Science Fair project on Pinewood Derby Cars! He so loves scouting and the experiences he has had there. He and his friend were among 6 from their school to go on to district! Way to go boys!
In the top picture I debated whether or not I should cut out my youngest when I took the pic, but decided to leave him in with the option to crop later. I love how he is looking to his older brother. We are all examples and role models to someone...



It snowed!!! I grabbed my camera as I headed out the door. I love how this picture of Rach turned out. She looks too grown-up though.

I included both of these pictures because I noticed how just adjusting the focal point changed the feel of the picture. Tom likes the top one best because it keeps him looking further into the picture to see how far he can see. I had originally chosen the 2nd as my favorite. Which is yours?


I like how this picture turned out. I like the layers, depth, textures and colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment